Sunday 3 April 2016

Abraham Hicks - How To Repair Relationships



JOHN RUMARY IS SIR GALAHAD RUMARY PENDRAGON
JOHN RUMARY IS WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE AND SPEAKS FOR KATY PERRY
AS THE DUKE THESEUS FROM HIS PALACE IN ATHENS CENTRAL, KATY HUDSON KATY PERRY
<3:xDC ‘something greater than a 3 multiplied by an electric current’ IS
HIPPOLYTA IT IS KATY PERRY’S MIDSUMMER NIGHTS DREAM BUT JOHN’S MIDSUMMER
MADNESS
I am Isis. The Restored Eden, the Supernal Mother, the Second Eve. I am
the new heaven and the new earth for the first heaven and the first earth are
passed away; I am the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of
heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. I am the mighty Mother
Isis; most powerful of all the world. I am she who fights not, but is always
victorious. I am that Sleeping Beauty who men have sought, for all time; and
the paths which lead to my castle are beset with dangers and illusions. Such as
fail to find me sleep; or may ever rush after the Fata Morgana leading astray
all who feel that illusory influence I am lifted up on high, and I do draw men
unto me, I am the worlds' desire, but few there be who find me. When my secret
is told, it is the secret of the Holy Grail. It is love. I have plucked out my
heart and have given it to the world; that is my strength. Love is the mother
of the Man-God, giving the Quintessence of her life to save mankind from
destruction, and to show forth the path to life eternal. Love is the mother of
Christ... Spirit, and this Christ is the highest love Christ is the heart of
love, the heart of the Great Mother Isis the Isis of Nature. He is the
expression of her power she is the Holy Grail, and He is the life of blood of
spirit, that is found in this cup. Isis am I, and from my life are fed all
showers and suns, all moons that wax and wane, all stars and streams, the
living and the dead, the mystery of pleasure and of pain. I am the Mother. I
the speaking sea. I am the Earth in its fertility. Life, death, love, hatred,
light, darkness, return to me. All glories of the Universe bow down, the
blossom and the mountain and the dawn. Fruits blush and women are creations
crowned. I am the priest, the sacrifice, the shrine. I am the love and life of
the Divine. Life, death, love, hatred, light, darkness, are surely mine. Isis
am I, the love and light of Earth, the wealth of kisses, the delight of tears,
the pleasure never come to birth, the endless infinite desire of years. I am
the shrine at which thy long desire devoured thee with intolerable fire. I was
sung music, passion, death upon thy lyre, I am the grail and I the glory now. I
am the flame and fuelled of thy breath. I am thy queen enraptured and
possessed. I am the star of God upon thy brow.
http://www.cirkelvandegodin.nl/ISIS/
·
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-eQTUjodrHfs/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAmo/bcoUguXz-1U/photo.jpg?sz=50
+Billy Green Glastonbury abbey: "The New
Jerusalem".

Thank you for talking about the ISIS group. I had a
suspicion it was connected to pagan goddess worship. The only thing I want to caution
you about is how so many people believe in the thousand year reign. There is no
tone of voice with you tube comments so please know I am not trying to be
condescending, only wanting to pass information. I know it appears to say in
the bible there will be a thousand year reign until you look at other passages.
Mathew Ch. 24, 1 Thess. Ch. 4 and Rev. 1:7 speak of Jesus coming in the clouds,
the nation’s mourning because of Him and the righteous dead in Christ rising
from their graves to meet Him in the air and those living going up behind them.
He is taking us to Heaven to be with Him, not coming to stay down here.
"In My Father's house are many mansions. If not I would have told you. I
go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2. Many people have been taught the
thousand reign doctrine for a long time and it is setting them up for when
Satan comes to the earth saying he is Jesus. It scares me to think of millions
of people being deceived by this. I know that probably sounds like a shocker
and I'm not saying it to argue or be difficult. I'm just asking you to please
look into it. The Bible warns of Satan coming to the earth professing to be the
Messiah and deceiving the world, and convincing them to go after people who
still insist on following the bible to destroy them. All these things we are
seeing now are building up to that. The thousand years are when Satan will be
alone here on earth with no one to tempt, so I refer to it as his thousand year
"time out". (A way kids can understand). When we read Revelation
chapter by chapter then it becomes clearer this is what is going to take place.
Then God will bring the holy city of Jerusalem from Heaven onto the Mount of
Olives and the unrighteous dead will be raised from their graves wanting to battle
with Satan to take over Jerusalem. Then God will destroy Satan, his fallen
angels, demons and all the people who followed him in the lake of fire. Then
the new heaven and new earth will be created and God's people will be in the
Holy City watching Him do it. I've always felt a lot of churches aren't
preaching along with what Revelation says because I read the entire book for
myself not trying to read into it, just reading it for what it really says. The
antichrist agenda has also gone into many of our churches to deliberately
deceive people on this point.


America is crashing, Godly destruction is inevitable. Our
Only Hope is to invite God BACK INTO Every aspect and every inch of America. We
Need the Lord Jesus Christ as our King to rule over us. Satan is the god of
this world and he has America by the throat, squeezing the life out of it, us!
Talking about all these other things is fine but its secondary compared to the
REAL issue, which is Jesus/Yeshua, King of kings, Lord of Lords and God over
and above ALL gods. The world is coming to an end as we know it, time is
running out for a solution, and ANY future is looking Very desolate. Blessed is
the nation whose God is the Lord. Cursed is the nation that forgets God. Look
at America. Where does it stand? Putting a Band-Aid on a gaping wound does
little or nothing to bring healing to a nation. Returning to faith in Jesus
Christ is the only solution. If Jesus were to return in the next 5 minutes,
would we be ready to receive him? Would we be holy in His eyes that He would accept
us as His people? Or would He say, "Go away from Me, I Never knew
you?" If you haven't already, accept Him as your Lord and Saviour now.
Time IS wasting. He will return soon, for those that are His. Remember, He
loved us enough to die in our place, for our sins. Shouldn't we love Him in
return, and receive Him as our Lord and God? https://redd.it/4a2xab

No comments:

Post a Comment